You interact with your pet on a daily basis and no them better than anyone. If you have noticed that your pet has developed a troubling or odd behavior, or isn’t quite acting as they normally do in certain circumstances, please let us know.
Doc·Side Veterinary Medical Center offers behavioral consultation services and advice regarding a wide array of pet behavioral issues, such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling, aggression, and anxiety.
At your pet's appointment, we will determine if there are any underlying medical issues present. If not, we will work directly with you and your pet to ensure that any negative behaviors are being replaced with positive ones.
Consistency and patience will be very important when it comes to modifying pet behavior, and we will be with you every step of the way.
Yearly Exams are the key to your pet's health
Pet behaviors that may need a consultation
If you observe any of the behaviors below, give us a call. Many times these have an underlying medical condition that can be treated to get your pet back to behaving like themselves.
- Sudden phobias (a fear of something)
- Constant licking, over-grooming, or other repetitive behaviors
- Increased alertness or rapid heart beat
- Attacking without provocation
- House-training aversions or going outside the litter box
- Urine marking within your house
- Inability to sleep
- Excessive meowing or barking for no reason